Donate a dress to enable a young woman whose family is facing unexpected tough times to spend a special evening out with friends. So many young women, for a range of reasons, simply can't afford to attend their high school prom. Donate a prom dress, bridesmaid dress or any evening dress. Donate dress shoes. Donate jewelry. Donate accessories. Get rewarded when you donate a dress to help make a dream come true.
Where can I donate a dress?
Starting February 19, 2013
BBR Salon 163 South Main St. New City NY 10956
* ALL SIZES are needed; 0-14 and PLUS sizes especially
* Acceptable dresses: evening & formal dresses, sweet 16 dresses, bat mitzvah dresses, bridesmaid dresses (think enchanted evening)
* Jewelry, hair accessories and evening bags (no shoes please)
* Dresses should not be older than 5 years old. Please consider they will be worn by girls ages 16-18
- Please No velvet or winter dresses, No pants suits
- * Please No stained dresses or ripped dresses