The newly formed Nanuet Chamber of Commerce has announced its winter and spring schedule for 2013 which includes meetings dedicated to the Tappan Zee Bridge and Shops At Nanuet projects. Members of other chambers are welcome to attend. More information can be found on the Chamber website at www.nanuetchamber.com. All events start at 7 p.m.
- Monday, February 11 (location TBD)—Nanuet Chamber of Commerce will host a discussion on the Tappan Zee Bridge. Other area Chambers and organizations are encouraged to attend.
- Thursday, February 21 (location TBD)—Urban Planning for Nanuet's Main Street. The chamber will host a discussion on improving Main Street. Clarkstown Councilwoman Stephanie Hausner as well as Steve Porath from the IDA will give a presentation.
- Thursday, March 14 (location TBD)—Business Marketing Panel Discussion learn how to use social media, online advertising, traditional public relations and advertising to help your business. Panel to be announced.
- Thursday, April 18 (location TBD)—Tom Schneider, Executive Vice President and Development at Simon will talk about the progress of the Shops at Nanuet and provide an update on the progress and opening plans.
Membership information is also available and downloadable on the website.
Related Patch Posts
- Shops at Nanuet: October 2013 Opening Date