With the New Year on the horizon, those without plans for tonight will have plenty of options in Rockland.
Here are some of the events going on in the county tonight.
- When: Starts at 9 p.m
- What: Lots of dancing, food, drink and champagne
- Pricing: $32 per person, $60 per couple
- RSVP: 845-358-7031
Pour House, located at 102 Main Street, Nyack
- When: 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- What: Open bar, catered buffet, champagne toast, music by DJ Dennis Ciallella & Phaded, giveaways
- Pricing: $55 per person, $100 per couple if buy tickets before or $70 per person, $130 per couple at the door
- Tickets available at bar
- When: 7:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- What: Gala includes cocktail reception, four-course sit-down dinner, champagne toast at midnight, part favors, open bar and DJ
- Pricing: $225 per couple
- RSVP: 845-353-3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What: Dinner and party with Jimmy Sabater Jr.’s Orchestra
- Pricing: $75 for dinner tickets, $30 for after-dinner tickets
- When: 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- What: Open bar, small plates, champagne toast, live music, food
- Pricing $75 per person
- RSVP: 845-512-1615
- When: two seatings, one at 5:30 p.m. and one at 9 p.m.
- What: Comedy and dinner fundraiser for the Special Olympics of New York, featuring four comedians, a five-course meal and a three-hour open bar
- Pricing: $100 per person
- RSVP: 845-735-3504
- What: Free hors d'oeuvres and appetizers, drink specials, champagne toast, DJ and karaoke
- Pricing: No cover
- When: 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- What: Family-friendly event featuring buffet, late-night dessert buffet, champagne toast, DJ, unlimited video game play for kids 12-20 and four-hour open bar for adults
- Pricing: $99.99 for adults, $69.99 for teens 12-20 and $40 for children. Reservations required
- RSVP: Erin Jacobsen: 845-348-6006 Erin_Jacobsen@daveandbusters.com or Alexandra Chumas: 845-348-6007 Alexandra_Chumas@daveandbusters.com
- When: 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- What: See comedian John Heffron perform
- Pricing: For the early show, $35 for general admission ticket, which includes complimentary glass of champagne; $70 includes glass of champagne and three-course meal; $100 includes reserved booth seating and three-course meal. For the late show: $75 includes free flowing champagne, fruit and cheese plate and party favors; $115 includes reserved RSVP seating, free flowing champagne, fruit and cheese plate and party favors.
- When: Two seatings, one at 5 p.m. and one at 9 p.m.
- What: The 5 p.m. seating includes a four-course meal. The 9 p.m. seating is a Speakeasy-inspired meal with fedoras and flappers, which includes a five-course meal, champagne toast and party favors
- Pricing: $39 per person for early seating, $69 per person for late seating
- RSVP: 845-429-4121, reservations required
- When: Open seating from 5-7 p.m. with dinner gala starting at 9 p.m.
- What: All inclusive six-course dinner menu and live piano music at the early seating, and a six-course dinner menu and a live performance by No Discipline at the later seating
- Pricing: $70 per person for early seating and $90 per person for the later seating
- RSVP: 845-359-5476