Super Bowl XLV is almost here. Some like to watch from home, but others prefer to venture out to the local pubs to cheer on their favorite team.
Patch came up with a few local venues getting ready for the big event this year at Cowboys Stadium.
Castle Inn - 16 s. Main St, New City. 845-634-5271
- Beer, Specials, Food Specials, raffle off a few things, halftime buffet.
- “Come on in and join us for the big game. Good food, good drinks and a good time.”
- 191 s. Main St., New City. 845-639-0267
- $3 Millers, Coors and Bud Lights. A free buffet at halftime. 40 cent wings, 99 cent tacos
- “Come on down and join. Patty and I, we’ve had a lot of fun the last few Super Bowls so come on down,” said Dennis
CB Kitchen and Bar – 190 s. Main St., New City. 845 499 2295
- It’s not written in stone yet, but the bar is looking at 2 for 1 draft, wells drinks and shot specials.
- “Come check us out, awesome bar menu and we always have a good time during the football games,” said Mike Sullivan.
Lexington Grill and Pub - 120 Rt. 304, Bardonia. 845 623 6838
- It’s $40 for open bar and food
- Bar opens at 1 p.m.
- Open bar starts at 5 p.m. and runs until the end of the game
- Buffet will be out for the entire game
- Reservations are being taken for large groups
- “I’m more than happy for everyone to come out,” said Carmen. “Come join us for the Super Bowl.”
Peppermill South – 31 Lake Rd, Congers. 845 268 2047
- “We always do specials on wings during football games. We’ve got everything from teriyaki garlic to habanera hot,” said Katie. “Come check us out. We always have fun here.”
- The first drink will be free during the game if you say you’ve read the article on Patch.
- 35 cent wings
- 191 s. Main St., New City. 845-638-1818
- A regular evening of fun while watching the big game.