Catholic elementary schools in Rockland will once again offer universal open house days to provide opportunities for parents interested in learning more about Catholic schools in the region. Launched in October 2012, the Touring Tuesday program was an overwhelming success and has become a permanent initiative for the Archdiocese of New York. This year’s program comes at a key time for parents and students as this is typically when education decisions are made for the next school year.
- Sacred Heart School in Suffern
- St. Anthony School in Nanuet
- St. Gregory Barbarigo School in Garnerville
- St. Margaret School in Pearl River
- St. Paul School in Valley Cottage