The Clarkstown Town Board meets Tuesday evening and will hold a public hearing on a proposed local law to amend zoning for hamlets’ commercial districts.
The board’s agenda includes resolutions to authorize the following personnel changes:
- Appoint Lon M. Hofstein as a member of the Parks Board & Recreation Commission
- Appoint John Sullivan as a member of the Deferred Compensation Committee and Deferred Compensation Hardship Committee
- Approve sick leave of absence for John F. Kolka, II, laborer in the Sewer Department
The board will vote on authorizing an amendment of the 2011 Budget and release of security for the Lowes Site Plan. Tentative resolutions that may be considered are Tax Certiorari:
- Chios versus Town of Clarkstown
- Lowe’s versus Town of Clarkstown
- Fasa Partners versus Town of Clarkstown
At the 8 p.m. meeting, the board may consider a bid award for Hereford Drive and an Adopt-A-Road Renewal for Rose Road by Pell & Associates.