The most recent participants in the Clarkstown Youth Court program will graduate at Tuesday’s town board meeting and be honored for their achievements along with the nine winners of the annual Awards.
Among the numerous resolutions the board is expected to act on are the:
- temporary appointment of Adam C. Kone and Kevin D. Shea as police officers with the Clarkstown Police Department
- approval of the stipulation of settlement with the Rockland County Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association
- authorization of the town to obtain a bond and Letter of Credit for the New York State Department of Transportation in order to store fill at the department’s commuter parking lot on Route 303
- authorization for the town’s purchasing agent to advertise for bids for interim flood mitigation for Cypress Street in New City; drainage improvements for Pleasant Hill Drive in New City, and delivery and installation of a precast concrete box culvert for Lake Nanuet Drive in Nanuet
- adoption of the
- authorization for settlement of Tax Certiorari matters with Tri-Murti Associates, LLC; 445 Route 304, LLC; DMR Realty Group, LLC and Volare Corp.
The meeting begins at 8 p.m. in the first floor auditorium at Town Hall, 10 Maple Ave., New City.