Clarkstown North High
School’s wrestling team lost Tuesday’s dual match to Yonkers, 36 to 51. The
dual meet was held at Clarkstown North.
Yonkers City Schools (YCS) with a score of 51.0 defeated Clarkstown North Senior High School (CNSH) with a score of 36.0.
Here are the results
of the individual matches.
- 99 pounds: Justin Lopez, YCS, forfeit.
- 106 pounds: Steven Crawford, YCS, pinned Michael Arciero, CNSH in 4:17.
- 113 pounds: David Ortiz, YCS, forfeit.
- 120 pounds: Fredy Guevara, YCS, pinned Maxim Kutsepau, CNSH, in 0:50.
- 126 pounds: Brian Hong, CNSH, pinned Angel Rosado, YCS, in 3:26.
- 132 pounds: Joey Fields, CNSH, forfeit.
- 138 pounds: Christian Zaccaro, YCS, decision Will McCue, CNSH, 3-2.
- 145 pounds: Chris Henry, CNSH, pinned Zachary Paul, YCS in 4:55.
- 152 pounds: Elieser Maldonado, YCS, injury default Jeremy Werk, CNSH.
- 160 pounds: David Crispino, CNSH, pinned Luis Hernandez, YCS, in 1:14.
- 170 pounds: Teo DeLellis, CNSH, pinned Laneek Alvarez, YCS, in 1:44.
- 182 pounds: Peter Lee, CNSH, pinned Jesus Mendez, YCS, in 1:25.
- 195 pounds: Joseph Marji, YCS, pinned Chris Marchena, CNSH, in 0:52.
- 220 pounds: Khaled Dassan, YCS, pinned Oscar Moreno, CNSH, in in 0:46.
- 285 pounds: Branden Jaikaran, YCS, forfeit.
More details about the dual meet can be found on this link.