In its second season of play, the say the Can-Am League baseball team has already drawn more than 100,000 fans to Provident Bank Park in Pomona.
Have you been to a game lately?
If you haven't, here's a chance to go — for free.
Patch is offering a free four-pack of tickets to a Rockland Boulders home game at Provident Bank as part of a sports photo contest.
To have a shot at winning, all you have to do is upload a local sports or sports-related photo you've taken. The photo can be from any sport you or a family member are involved in. Local residents play lots of different sports - everything from Frisbee and rugby to bowling, tennis, rowing and lots more.
You can also get involved in helping us pick the winners by voting for your favorite sports photo (for example: I like No. 2 of 20) by leaving a comment on this story.
To enter, just click on the "Upload Photos and Videos" buttons, upload your photo - a tell us about the photo in the caption area.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload a sports-related photo you took to this story. It can be anything sports-related.
- All entries must be received by noon Eastern Time on Monday, Aug. 27, 2012.
- You may enter once a week.
- Winners will be selected in a random drawings prior to available games.
- Winners receive four tickets to a Rockland Boulders home game at Provident Bank Park, Pomona, NY, approximate value $60. Transportation to/from the game is NOT included in the prize and will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.