UPDATE: 12 (NOON) Friday, July 20, 2012. The contest is now closed, but you can continue to vote in the poll on actors who played the role of Batman. Thanks to everyone who particpated in the contest and the poll.
Batman — the caped crusader — hits the big screen this week again with Christian Bale playing the iconic role in The Dark Knight Rises.
This is Bale's third time playing Batman after his starring role in Batman Begins (2005) and The Dark Knight (2008). With each new movie in the series, the pop culture debate over the best Batman movie — and who was best at playing the masked crime fighter from the comics — is renewed.
Patch wants to know which in the Batman series of movies, dating back to the first one with Adam West (from the TV series that ran from 1966 to 1968) in 1966, do you think was the best of the bunch. Who do you think was the best Batman.
Take the Patch poll and tells us in the "comments" section of this article why you made your choice. By submitting a comment, you'll be entered to win two tickets to see the movie on Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at the IMAX theater at Palisades Center mall in West Nyack.
Here are the details of the contest:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, take the poll attached to this story and write a comment about your favorite Batman movie or your favorite Batman character in the "comments" section of this story.
- All entries must be received by Friday, July 20, at noon (12 p.m.) Eastern Time.
- You may enter once.
- Two (2) winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Saturday, July 21, 6:30 p.m. showing at the Imax Theater, Palisades Center, West Nyack, NY. Approximate Retail Value of tickets: $19 each. Transportation to/from the theater is NOT included in the prize and will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.